Friday, April 6, 2018

Dragonflies - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Hi & I hope you are well.  .  
For today's card, I used the pretty Dragonfly die and Smooshing technique and there is a tutorial on the  Elizabeth Craft Designs with the steps I did to create the card.  I quite like the technique of using the double sided clear tape on dies, etc and then adding glitter which is easy to do and can really jazz up a piece and give it some sparkle.  I used the tape on both the dragonflies and outer edges of the card.
Thanks for popping by & have a great week.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Product:  643 Silk Microfine Gold Glitter, 10mm Clear Transparent Tape

8 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Marilyn, a fabulous background and lovely sparkly dragonflies.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Debra K. said...

Such a wonderful card! Always love a bit of glitter so this is right up my street. Fab tutorial on the other blog too. Debra x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Marilyn - love the sparkle - I must try using the double sided tape as a base.
Blessings
Maxine

Lorraine said...

A lovely card Marilyn, love all the sparkle
Lorraine x

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW - this background is stunning. Those dragonflies are beautiful.

Anna said...

Love this... very beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
Anna Dt

Anne said...

Oooh this is super. Those dies are gorgeous and I'm happy to see that you made them the main focus of the card, I can think of so many people that this would be suitable for
Anne x

Sabrina Lamarina said...

Stunning!!!! Thank you for joining Crafty sentiments. Good Luck Sabrina DT