Tuesday, January 30, 2018

You Fill My Heart Challenge - Elizabeth Craft Designs


Hi Everyone!  Today marks a new challenge at the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog and the theme this time is You Fill My Heart which is perfect because Valentine's Day is just around the corner.
For today's challenge Elizabeth Craft Designs are giving away a $20 Gift Card to use on our website to 3 winners
To enter simply leave a comment on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Challenge post and tell us "What Elizabeth Craft Designs dies or stamp sets would you use to create a Valentine’s Card??”
We will select 3 lucky winners in a random drawing.  The winners will be announced on Friday, February 1st on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.
For my card, I thought I would create something for one of the special little ones in the family who has a birthday very close to Valentine's Day.  I have the Moda Scrap Puppies Boy set so used this cute little hippo & balloons from it.  After masking off some of the lines for the balloons, stamping and colouring them, I took a Copic .3 multiliner and drew in the string lines.
I quite like the ECD Valentine Edges which I angled onto the card and cut from the pink cardstock.  There's three edges in this set and this one goes so well with the theme but I just know I'm going to use these over and over.
Be sure to pop the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog and the Elizabeth Craft Designs Family fan page to see what the rest of the team have created.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Hippo - T5, T3, T1: R20 for the cheeks and toe pads
Balloons - R85, R83, R81;  Y38, Y35, Y32: BV00, BV000, BV0000
Supplies:
Stamp - ECD Moda Scrap CS062 Color of Puppies Boy
Sentiment - ECD CS078 Love Sentiment
Dies - ECD  Moda Scrap True Love, ECD 1456 Valentine Edges
Paper - ECD Moda Scrap My Little Girl
Misc - Stickles, Copic .3 multiliner

11 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

This is so pretty what a delightful design loving that valentine border its gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

Sarah said...

What a sweetheart that little chap is!! Fab colouring of those balloons and I love the design xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn your hippo is just adorable. Love the heart border and layout.

Lorraine said...

He is so sweet and i love his sparkly balloons.
Lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Just saw this come through on my emails from ECD and it is one stunner of a card.xx [aNNie]

Debra K. said...

What a cute Birthday card! Love how you've coloured the balloons and made them sparkle. The paper and edge die cut look so pretty. Debra x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card, and a fun image - the espression on the hippo's face is priceless. Beautifully coloured and constructed Marilyn
Blessings
Maxine

Debs said...

Wow, what a cute card, love that cheeky image, and your sparkly balloons x

Janice said...

Super card, a lovely cute image and the heart border is gorgeous!

Tracy said...

I like his little toofies. LOL Really cute and I love the smattering of hearts. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

In our simple life, love plays a very specific role.Now we are able to make your love life healthy and it has no space for any type trouble. These all are possible with the help of AGBAZARA TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back withing 48hours who left me for another woman. you can also contact him on ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or WhatsApp him on +2348104102662. and be happy forever like am now with his experience.