Monday, September 11, 2017

Chicks with a Sprinkle on Top - Stampingbella

Hi & hoping you are having a great week.  To those dealing with the devastation and upheaval due to the hurricanes - stay safe.  As one who has never experienced this trauma, I cannot begin to imagine the trauma but our thoughts are with you.
I am seriously trying to work my way through the mounds of Stampingbella stamps I have.  I love them and buy some from every release and then buy some more not from the release... you know the drill!  I am determined to get ink of some of these little lovelies and today's card is Chicks with a Sprinkle on Top.  Ice cream solves a lot of problems... actually, probably whatever chocolate does not.  The challenge theme at Stampingbella this week is a sketch:
I like working with sketches because it takes so much time and work out of making a card because most of the design is already there.  I didn't add the squares but put some flowers on instead.  I needed the sentiment on the front and was having problems making it fit with the squares so I changed it up a bit.
That's it from me for today.  Take care and thanks for stopping by.
Copics:
Chicks - Y35, Y32, Y00, Y000; RV10, R000
Ice Cream - E29, E27, E25, E21;  BG0000, BG000, B00;  RV13, RV11, RV10, RV000
Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Chicks with a Sprinkle on Top
Paper - Lemon Craft
Misc - Stickles, gems from my stash
Challenges:
Stampingbella - Sketch

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, this is really lovely...yummy even!! xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Awwww that image is the cutest, great Colouring too. Xx

Lynne said...

I love your grey and pink combo, cute image too, beautifully coloured. I have a few stamping bella images I haven't used yet - must get them out! x

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Marilyn what a gorgeous card - I do love that image and you have used and coloured it brilliantly. Love the end result :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Darnell said...

So fun, Marilyn, and so impeccably made!! I love the background and sweet flowers, how delicious the ice cream looks, how utterly adorable the chicks are, and LOVE the sediment! Hugs, Darnell